About Standard Biotools
Standard BioTools (used the name start from 6 April, 2022), previously known as Fluidigm (founded in 1999), is driven by a bold vision – unleashing tools to accelerate breakthroughs in human health.
As a leading solutions provider, the Company provides reliable and repeatable insights in health and disease using its proprietary mass cytometry, Imaging mass cytometry and microfluidics technologies that help transform scientific discoveries into better patient outcomes.
We works with leading academic, government, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, plant and animal research, and clinical laboratories worldwide, focusing on the most pressing needs in translational and clinical research, including oncology, immunology, and immunotherapy.
Mass cytometry, powered by CyTOF® technology, is the world’s most advanced cytometric platform. It has opened new doors to discovery and clinical research by empowering investigators to interrogate more than 50 markers simultaneously on millions of individual cells.
Fluorescent-based cytometry are widely used but have limited utility for high-parameter studies. These limitations contribute significant complexities to experimental design and interpretation.
- Fluorescence spillover
- Highly variable signal intensities
- Background signal
CyTOF® technology overcomes the limitations of fluorescence-based detection modalities by separating signals based on differences in mass instead of wavelength.
- Separate and distinct signals
- Less variable signal intensity
- No autofluorescence
1. Design panel
- Easily build panels with up to 50 metal-tagged antibodies and reagents.
- Add barcoding to multiplex your samples for even better data quality.
- Or use pre-built panels to get started!
2. Prepare samples
- CyTOF systems provide highly multiplexed single-cell data from cell suspension samples
- Standard protocols for preparing single-cell suspensions from solid or liquid tissues and tumors can be used for CyTOF sample prep.
- Check out our support page for staining protocols.
3. Acquire data
4. Analyze data
- CyTOF systems produce standard FCS 3.0 (Helios) or 3.1 (CyTOF XT) data files that can be analyzed with any compatible software, including FCS Express™and Maxpar Pathsetter™.
Imaging Mass Cytometry
Imaging Mass Cytometry generates high-dimensional spatial data at subcellular resolution. IMC uses cytometry by time-of-flight (on which CyTOF® systems are based) to overcome the multiplexing limitations of traditional immunohistochemistry (IHC) and immunofluorescence. By applying metal-tagged antibodies instead of fluorochromes, IMC has the unique capability to simultaneously stain, acquire and analyze 40-plus markers of interest on a tissue section without interference from autofluorescent tissues or management of spectral overlap.
Standard BioToolsTM integrated fluidic circuits (IFCs) and instruments have become a foundational technology in genomics labs everywhere. Simplifying your workflow through nanoscale automation maximizes efficiency and provides the flexibility to scale your projects with increased data output, including genotyping, gene expression, sample identification, copy number variation and NGS library preparation.
96 plates VS 1 Chip
Hong Kong & Macau Distributor
ATCG is the Authorized distributor for Standard Biotools in Hong Kong & Macau.
We offer the best in class products and after sales technical support services to our local customers.
Contact Us for a Quote Now!