Request a quote now (click here)
Applied BioProbes, a GeneCopoeia company, invents, develops, and markets innovative products and technologies to scientists engaged in life sciences research, diagnostic R&D and drug discovery. We specialize in the area of fluorescence labeling and detection technologies. Our products enable scientists and biomedical researchers to better understand molecular biology, cell biology, and immunology. We’re committed to providing a wide array of high-quality, value-priced products.
At Applied BioProbes, we constantly introduce new products, and offer a rapidly expanding list of products that are grouped into several product lines.
- High sensitive and environmentally safe GreenView, GreenView Plus, and RedView nucleic acid gel stains.
- High sensitive and broad dynamic range Andy Fluor dsDNA quantitation kits.
- A wide selection of cell staining reagents.
- A variety of fluorescent probes, e.g., calcium indicators, membrane potential probes, and probes for reactive oxygen species.
- Reactive dyes for protein, nucleic acid, and other biopolymer labeling.
- Andy Fluor labeled secondary antibodies for immunoassay.