Using our Neuron Isolation Kit, you can now rapidly isolate viable and pure neurons from both neonatal and adult mouse brain by depletion of non-neuronal cells. The high purity of the isolated neurons relies on the specificity of the non-neuronal cell surface marker used in the Neuron Isolation kit.
Download this free scientific poster today and see scientific data about the expression of the non-neuronal cell marker:
- In different neural cell types
- At different mouse brain regions
- During different developmental stages (from E14 to P7)
DOWNLOAD THE FREE POSTER
Tocris’s new selection of mGlu receptor ligands.
Key Features of (±)-ADX 71743
- Negative allosteric modulator at mGlu7
- Blocks high frequency-induced LTP at SC-CA1 synapses in hippocampal slices
- Increases evoked excitatory postsynaptic currents (eEPSCs) in mice
- Brain penetrant
Please click on the product names below to view activity data, references and purity information.
||Positive allosteric modulator at mGlu1
||Potent and selective mGlu5 antagonist
||mGlu5 antagonist; brain penetrant
||Selective mGlu5 positive allosteric modulator
||Potent and selective NAM at mGlu7 receptors
View our full range of mGlu receptor ligands.
HK$400 for any 40µg Neuroscience Antibodies from GenScript
GenScript offers a wide selection of neuroscience antibodies for Alzheimer’s disease research as well as pathways that may play a role in Parkinson’s disease, and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Unique collection of phospho-specific antibodies and their non-phospho pairs
- Full coverage of neurological disease pathways
- Multiple applications: Western Blot (WB), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, etc
Terms and conditions:
1. The promotion is valid for HK & Macau customers until 12-May-2017
2. Use promotion code 2017NEURO40 when placing order with ATCG
3. Buy 3 antibodies to waive the shipping fee
Amyloid β-protein (Aβ42) oligomerization is an early event in Alzheimer’s disease (AD). Current diagnostic methods using sequence-specific antibodies against less toxic fibrillar and monomeric Aβ42 run the risk of overdiagnosis. Hence, conformation-specific antibodies against neurotoxic Aβ42 oligomers have garnered much attention for developing more accurate diagnostics. Antibody 24B3, highly specific for the toxic Aβ42 conformer that has a turn at Glu22 and Asp23, recognizes a putative Aβ42 dimer, which forms stable and neurotoxic oligomers more potently than the monomer. 24B3 significantly rescues Aβ42-induced neurotoxicity, whereas sequence-specific antibodies such as 4G8 and 82E1, which recognizes the N-terminus, do not. The ratio of toxic to total Aβ42 in the cerebrospinal fluid of AD patients is significantly higher than in control subjects as measured by sandwich ELISA using antibodies 24B3 and 82E1. Thus, 24B3 may be useful for AD diagnosis and therapy.
Monoclonal antibody with conformational specificity for a toxic conformer of amyloid β42 and its application toward the Alzheimer’s disease diagnosis. Murakami K et al. Sci Rep. 2016 Jul 4;6:29038 PMID: 27374357
#27709 Human Amyloidβ Toxic Oligomer Assay Kit – IBL is developed using the antibody (clone: 24B3) specifically detects a toxic Amyloid Beta conformer. It measures selectively putative Amyloid Beta Oligomer in CSF.
IBL – Aging / Neurodegenrative
IBL – New Company Info
Want to isolate adult astrocytes in just half a day? Watch our new step-by-step video protocol