CyTOF XT – Reimagine Flow Cytometry
Mass cytometry, powered by CyTOF® technology, is the world’s most advanced cytometric platform.
- Interrogate 50+ markers simultaneously
- Barcoding – Analyze multiple samples in a single tube
- No Auto-fluorescence
Hyperion XTi Imaging System
Imaging Mass Cytometry (IMC) generates high-dimensional spatial data at subcellular resolution.
- Simultaneously stain, acquire and analyze 40-plus markers of interest on a tissue section
- Protein and RNA co-detection for deeper insights
- No autofluorescence interference for any tissue type
ELISpot and FluoroSpot Reader
ELISpot is the leading method for measuring analyte release by cells with a far greater sensitivity than supernatant-based tests including ELISAs, delivering analytical data at single-cell level.
ELISpot is also much more sensitive for detecting rare antigen-specific T and B cells than measurements using flow cytometry, even at low frequencies.
X9 High-Throughput Genomics System
X9™ High-Throughput Genomics System is a versatile microfluidics-based benchtop platform that delivers thousands of nanoliter-scale reactions in a single run.
- Power up your qPCR experiements and generate up to 46,080 datapoints per 8-hour shift
- Produce up to 384 barcoded libraries per day for your NGS needs
Nebula Digital PCR
Nebula systems enable you to detect or quantify nucleic acids with higher precision and confidence.
- Absolute quantification PCR technology
- Greater sensitivity in ctDNA mutation detection
- Quantification of DNA or RNA molecules with high precision
Galaxy Single Cell Isolator
Single-cell sequencing technologies can be used to reveal the genome, transcriptome, epigenome and other multi-omics of single cells.
- Cell-Beads-droplet Generation of Single Cells
- Reagent kit for mRNA, ATAC-seq