RWD Life Science
RWD Life Science is a world’s leading manufacturer of life science research instruments, and medical devices, specializing in the fields of respiratory anesthesia, neuroscience research, animal behavior research, surgery and nursing, and pathological analysis, animal health. And now expend to Cell & Molecular biology also.
Since 2002, headquartered in China, branch in USA, we have rolled out products and services for over 100 countries and regions, already serviced 6,000+ universities, 1,000+research institutes, 300+hospitals, 11,000+veterinary clinics, gaining constant trust and support from global customers after our efforts.
RWD DSC-400 / DSC-800 Single Cell Suspension Dissociator
- Easy Operation: User-friendly software with touch screen, one-touch to run preset processing programs or edit custom programs.
- 4 or 8 independent working channels: Each channel can run different programs simultaneously, and it can also be equipped with a heating jacket to achieve automatic sample preparation.
- Wide range of applications: Stable motor speed ranges from 0 to 4000 rpm, capable of single-cell suspension and tissue homogenate.
- Flexible collocation of consumables and reagents: Customized tissue dissociation kits and tissue processing tubes can ensure cell viability and reduce experimental losses.
M1324 High-Speed Microcentrifuge (ventilated model)
Ideal for life science research and production in industries such as biology, chemistry, and materials science, bioengineering, and biopharmaceuticals.
- Adapt for different rotors: Provide a standard aerosol-tight quick-lock rotor (24x 1.5 or 2.0 mL tubes) and close with only a 1/6 turn. And optional rotors for 4 x PCR tubes and 18 x spin column
- Simple and efficient operations: 10 acceleration and deceleration ramps meet the centrifugation needs of different samples
- Real-time rotor dynamic balancing monitoring system and multiple-imbalance alarm functions guarantee safe operation.
- Quiet and durable design: Dual noise control system with intelligent three-gear fan control, full load at maximum speed noise ＜50dB(A)
- Combination of touch screen and function keys provides quick and convenient setting and parameter use.
- Adapt for different rotors; Provide a standard aerosol-tight quick-lock rotor (24x 1.5 or 2.0 mL tubes) and close with only a 1/6 turn. And optional rotors for 4 x PCR tubes and 18 x spin column
- Efficient and time-saving operation: Fast cooling by one click. From RT to 4 °C in only 8 minutes
- Outstanding software features; Combination of touch screen and function keys provides quick and convenient setting and parameter use.
- 12 custom programs enable immediate centrifuge operation in multiple scenarios
- Adjustable 10 ACC/DEC ramps to satisfy different customer needs.
- Magnetic condensed water collection pan to eliminate inner water accumulation.
- Quick-Lock rotor, closes with only a 1/6 turn.
M1324R High-Speed Refrigerated Microcentrifuge
Application for this unit include nucleic acid and protein preparation
- Phase separations
- Receptor binding
- Rapid sedimentation of precipitates, particulates, and cell debris
M1416R High-Speed Benchtop Refrigerated Centrifuge
- More than 100 custom programs enable immediate centrifuge operation in multiple scenarios.
- Self-lock rotor with quick-lock lid enables fast installation in 3 seconds.
- Multiple real-time rotor dynamic balancing monitoring system and alarm functions guarantee safe operation.
- Adapting various applications from micro to medium throughput with a speed up to 18,000 rpm (30,000×g).
- Offer a broad selection of rotors and adaptors (swing-bucket rotors and fixed-angle rotors) to meet different customers’ needs.
- Capacity ranges from 24 x 2mL to 4 x 400mL, and the plate rotor also accommodates PCR and deep-well plates.
RWD Automated Cell Counter
- The self-developed algorithm can identify clustered cells.
- RBC counting.
- Low autofluorescence and high-transmit filter enable clear imaging.
- User-friendly user interface and built-in user guide interfaces ensure easy operation.
- Up to 1000 counting results can be stored. No need another device for extra storage.
- Can identify both live and dead cells within 9 seconds.
- Autofocus and auto exposure.
- Powerful computing capability ensures high efficiency.
- Compact size fits into different placements.
- Removable modular FL cubes allow easy switches among various scenes.
- FDA 21 CFR Part11 compliance
- Ensuring data security with account login and account permissions setting.
- Ensuring data integrity with electronic signature and electronic recording.
- Data transmission via LAN and server.