At Absolute Antibody we have developed a collection of recombinant engineered antibodies against clinically relevant proteins, including homologues of current therapeutic targets. We can match the antibody species to the host organism and tailor the effector function, similar to how pharmaceutical companies develop human therapeutics.
|Target (mouse)||Clone ID||Original Format|
|GITR||YGITR 860.103.5||Rat IgG2b|
|GITR||YGITR 765||Rat IgG2b|
|GITRL||YGL 386||Rat IgG1|
|LAG3||YAML 555.6||Rat IgG2b|
|PD-L1||YDC 127.1.1||Rat IgG2a|
Antibodies against proteins involved in co-stimulation and other aspects of immune cell regulation are of particular interest to therapeutics developers. Some have already entered the clinic, with more in the development pipeline. However, many aspects of immune cell signalling are still unknown, and researchers require ever more advanced tools to tap into this potential.
At Absolute Antibody, we use recombinant technology to provide superior monoclonal antibody reagents at competitive prices. In particular we can modify antibody species and isotype for greater flexibility in vivo, for example we can readily generate mouse-anti-mouse or rat-anti-rat antibodies.
Why go recombinant?
Because of their recombinant manufacture our antibodies show minimal batch-to-batch variability and have potential for customisation. We can convert any antibody into any format allowing us to offer each specificity in a range of species, isotypes and subtypes. This means our customers may ‘build’ an antibody to best suit their experiment.
- Choose primary antibody format to suit your secondary reagent
- Choose antibody species to be compatible with your model organism
- Choose antibody isotype to investigate your chosen host responses (includes IgM and all IgG subtypes)
- Choose from a range of custom engineering options such as our Fc Silent format with reduced FcR binding to remove Fc receptor function, or other such formats found in the literature (e.g. IgG1-LALA, IgG1-D265A)
- Choose one of our listed antibodies, or apply our recombinant technology to your own clone. All our antibody services are royalty-free.